£30000 - £40000 per annum
- An experienced Residential Conveyancer is sought after to join a specialist team in Derbyshire. The role will require the successful candidate to handle a high volume caseload to include but not limited to freehold, registered sale and purchase transactions. You will become a fundamental member of the team, offering strong technical ability and excellent communication skills. To learn more please call Claire Bate on#########
- THE CANDIDATE:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Residential Conveyancing matters. You will pride yourself in offering appropriate management of your own caseload within a high volume environment. Confident working autonomously and as part of a team, you will be able to assist other fee earners, team leaders and management in order to continuously deliver high quality conveyancing work.
- SALARY & BENEFITS:
- On offer is a competitive salary with benefits package.
- HOW TO APPLY:
- If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Claire Bate at eNL on######### or email ######### or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
- eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the West Midlands and East Midlands. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
- In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).
Posted 24 days ago