£100 - £150 per day
Are you a Food & Nutrition Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy cooking up a storm in the classroom but equally understand how an education in nutrition can benefit pupils for life?
If so, this could be the role for you!
I am currently looking for a qualified Food Technology/Nutrition Teacher to work at an excellent school in North Wales on a yearlong maternity cover placement from September.
Get in touch if you are looking for something similar but you do not live near north Wales we may have other positions in various locations
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Food hygiene certificate
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If this role interests you contact Claire on#########
Posted 40 days ago