Primary School Teaching Assistant
£55 - £60 per day
Are you looking at starting your Teaching career in Primary?
If you have experience working with children and want the opportunity to put your skillset into the classroom in an exciting and flexible role, Randstad Education could be your next step.
Randstad Education are working with a network of Primary Schools in Preston and surrounding areas that are looking for additional support for children within their schools. This is your opportunity to work within a number of schools on a cover basis, and have a great impact on the early academic stage of these childrens lives.
You will join an established team, have the valued support of your own consultant and be able to control where and when you work with our new App.
- Tailor your own working days to support your personal commitments
- Opportunity to work in various schools in and around Preston
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Great potential for longterm placements
- 24/7 oncall service
- Supporting children, often on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Behaviour management where necessary
- Helping children understand their work and succeed
- Engaging children in their development
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- 12 months prior experience working in an environment with children
- Behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated outlook to inspire
- Experience working on a 1:1 basis with children desired
- Experience working with children with SEN (desired but not necessary)
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Level 2 or 3 in Teaching and Learning Support (or equivalent) desired
Posted 38 days ago