£24000 - £28000 per annum
- £24000 £28000 (34k OTE) + Overtime + Training + Bonus + Progression + Pension + Van + 33 days holiday
Exciting opportunity to join an international market leader that offers excellent training and development opportunities as well overtime to increase your earnings.
This company operate globally, have one of Europes largest roasterys and are Japans largest producer of coffee and due to continual expansion plans they are now looking for a Service Engineer to join the growing team. On offer is a 6 week training course, varied and interesting field service based work.
In this role you receive specialist training to enable you to carry out a range of coffee equipment service, installation and maintenance tasks through fault finding, diagnosing and ensuring all equipment is working efficiently.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a globally recognised business that provide excellent training and development opportunities whilst working in a varied and interesting position.
* Service, repair and maintain a range of coffee machines
* Specialist training courses on full product range
* Monday Friday working from home
* 1 in 4 weekends (paid overtime rates)
* Experience working on coffee machines, white goods, water systems or similar
* Mechanically or electrically skills
* Willing to train and develop
* Candidates must live in or close to the Shrewbury area
Service, maintenance, engineer, coffee, installation, servicing, electrical, technical, elctromechanical, field, engineering, electrical, plc, mechanical, production, manufacturing, electrician, fault finding, field, technician, white goods, plumbing, electrician,
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click Apply Now or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Posted 18 days ago