Warrant Advisor (Driving job)
Up to £21797 per annum
Our client, one of the UKs leading energy providers, are looking for a Warrant Assistant to work remotely in the South West region of the UK.
As a Warrant Assistant, youll visit customers who have missed repayments on their energy account. Youll understand their financial circumstances; discuss future payments that they can afford to make; and suggest ways they could reduce their energy consumption. Youll also take meter readings when required and investigate any disputes that have occurred.
- Youll be out and about, working independently in your local community. Youll use your negotiation skills to recover, resolve and prevent future debt, whilst working with minimal supervision. Youll also be a great communicator that delivers an excellent customer service and always remains calm under pressure.
- Youll be given a company van and fuel card so you can travel between customer properties, so youll need to have a full UK manual driving licence for this role.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally be competent for single whole current meter exchange and other similar work
- Ability to plan and organise the workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure or in difficult situations
- A proactive approach to resolving problems
- The ability to accurately work to deadlines and meet targets
- Able to work well independently or within a team
- Confidence in taking ownership of problems
- Competent in lifting and handling skills
- Full driving licence essential
This role involves working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Interested..apply here today!
Posted 21 days ago