Supervising Social Worker - West Sussex - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Supervising Social Worker
West Sussex - This Area Only
£25000 - £37000 per annum + Travel allowance
Supervising Social Worker - Up to £37,000 pa
Are you looking for a role that can provide career progression?
Would you like to use your supervisory/social work skills in your role?
Do you have ambition to be a manager in the near future?
Then you've found your perfect role!!!
I am working with a client within the west Sussex area who are hoping to employ supervising social workers to provide their expertise within there ever-growing and efficient establishment. My client is a growing organisation that believes in working together and delivering quality services and support to their foster carers. This is a great opportunity
This role will entail you as a supervising social worker to be the link between foster carers and children; essentially you will bring together the needs of children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
This role can also prove to be beneficial for you as:
- Great Career progression. Giving you responsibility and clear concise motivation to work for.
- Great pay to provide stability within work and personal life, allowing you to achieve more within your personal life at a faster rate.
- Rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted, allowing you to know you are working with an establishment that are actively trying to do the best they can
- Well established small but friendly team.
- Flexible working hours that allows you to chose your times allowing you to be the most efficient version of you possible as you work at your best times, and have time to spend with family to get those precious extra moments.
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Additional Bonuses
- Social care England registered
- Recognised Social Work qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence and have a vehicle
- Significant experience of working with Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Therapeutic knowledge and skills
If you are interested in this role then feel free to give me a call on######### ext) to have a confidential chat and ask for Radlyn Brown. Due to a very high demand of applications this role may not be available for long .
Posted 40 days ago