East Grinstead, West Sussex
£9 - £12 per hour
Our clients mission is to create better futures for young people with epilepsy and associated conditions, enabling them to develop in line with their full potential. This is an excellent opportunity for Support Workers to gain experience of working with children and young people in a caring, educational environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Empathy, energy and a friendly personality
- The ability to respond to challenging, unpredictable behaviour and provide care and control for young people when they are unable to act in their own best interests
- The ability to assist with personal care needs
Benefits for you:
- Temp to perm contract or ad hoc shifts available
- 52 or 38week contracts
- Accommodation in a staff hostel
You will be working within a team, supporting children and young people in all aspects of their lives, meeting their social, health, emotional and personal care needs. Does this sound like something you could do?
Please apply with your CV or call Dorota today on#########
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 44 days ago