7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver Nuneaton
Up to £9.00 per hour
7.5 Tonne,**7.5 Ton, 7.5t Driving,Cat C1 Nuneaton >**
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Nuneaton based client DB Schenker (CV11 6XN)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local and national delivery or collection work
- Between 24 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sider or box vehicles
- Some use of tail lifts required
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (06.30 hrs) £9.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call or email a current CV towarks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 17 days ago