We are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to support our office based team in Nottingham city centre. This is a great entry to recruitment opportunity where the successful applicant will be required to source, recruit and deliver exceptional candidates to fulfil our clients needs in a wide variety of roles across the UK utilising the support of the wider Manpower network and our internal team.
- This is an exciting role that gives a flavour for the recruitment industry and a foot in the door to take your career further. We require an individual with strong customer service skills as well as experience within people and process management. This is a strong opportunity with a varied workload, which requires someone who is confident and passionate in the service we are delivering to our dedicated client.
- Key skills for this position are as follows:
- Demonstrable experience of customer service
- Ability to work alone whilst prioritising and planning own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good I.T. skills, Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point
- Ability to work at a fast pace and manage a varied workload
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to travel to other locations if required
- Proven track record in a target driven environment.
Key parts to what you will be doing in this role include:
- Source candidates and walk them through the recruitment process from start to finish in regards to preparing them for interview process to working on their compliance if successful and ensuring they start day 1.
- Prepare and post job adverts on various websites, ensuring our pipeline of candidates meets our clients needs.
- Coordinate with the wider team to understand the requirements for hiring with any qualifications and desirables needed for success.
- Recruitment administration tasks such as formatting CVs and uploading paperwork onto a dedicated system.
- Providing general office cover to support our staff already within the business, this may include general payroll queries, references or recruitment advice.
Initially this is a temporary ongoing position, this is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful team and really make an impression within the business.
- Apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you and start an exciting career with Manpower!
- Hours of work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm (flexibility required depending on business need).
Posted 23 days ago