£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, bonus, etc.
Opportunity for an electrical engineer to join a specialist engineering consultancy to work in a homebased capacity dealing with their customer base across South Wales. You will work on a wide spectrum of projects with a varied customer base being involved in initial consultancybased work to help to identify improvements and cost saving in a number of areas.
The electrical engineer will also where required engage with clients to help them to oversee the delivery of the projects that have been identified including sourcing equipment and liaising with 3rd parties. As the role involves home working there is flexibility to manage your diary as you need to in order to deliver on the customer requirements.
As the electrical engineer your duties will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure full understanding of their needs
- Utilising technical knowledge to develop and define project definitions including where needed providing outline designs, specifications and technical drawings
- Liaising with the rest of the team internally to work collaboratively on the delivery of the customers requirement
- Sourcing equipment and managing the relationships with 3rd party providers to achieve project goals as required
To be a successful electrical engineer, you will need:
- Experience of delivering improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- A degree level qualification within an engineering discipline
- Experience of engineering project design and development
- Ability to use relevant design packages such as AutoCAD
- A full, clean driving license and the ability to work in a homebased capacity
In return, the electrical engineer will receive a salary of £40,000£45,000 (dependent on experience + pension (10% company contribution), annual profit related bonus, laptop, mobile, etc.
Please note there is no company car or car allowance as part of the benefits package. Mileage will be paid in line with standard HMRC rates. The client is happy to contribute towards the successful electrical project engineer setting up a home office to work from as needed.
If you wish to be considered for the electrical engineer (homebased) role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Posted 46 days ago