Reception Primary Teacher required at a Primary School in Bolto
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Reception Primary Teacher required at a Primary School in Bolton (BL3).
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you an EYFS Specialist Teacher with Reception experience, looking to secure a longterm position?
Perhaps you have been working day to day supply since September but are now eager to make the transition to a longterm role?
Tradewind Manchester is recruiting on behalf of a Good graded primary school in Bolton, to start in January 2020. The leadership team are devoted to providing a high quality of education to all and are eager to meet with candidates who share their vision. All staff work to create a culture which gives pupils the confidence to aspire to be the best that they can possibly be.
This is a full time, longterm role, based within Reception for the remainder of the academic year, with the potential of a permanent contract.
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Reception Teacher on behalf of a large, Bolton primary school, which is looking to expand its teaching team opening up for a new position in the EYFS.
At this Bolton primary school, they aim to ensure every child reaches their potential within a safe, secure and inspiring environment. The Staff work hard to develop the values of personal responsibility and social awareness. The schools aim is to achieve excellence through enjoyment. At this Bolton primary school everyones work is underpinned by their core values Nurture Achieve Respect.
The school is based in the very heart of Bolton Town Centre with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role:
This modern Bolton primary school are looking to meet with a Reception teacher who will endeavour to provide a rich, exciting and diverse curriculum with the ability to deliver creative lessons within EYFS. You must be a committed practitioner with excellent references from placement/ previous schools and Good or Outstanding in recent observations.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to ######### or call the Manchester office on#########
Posted 5 days ago