Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join a newly formed division in our head office in Darlington.
Our team has had a record•breaking year and is now gearing up for more success in 2019 and beyond.
What your role will look like
- Working directly with the Managing Director to launch and grow an exciting new division within the business.
- You will be responsible for on•boarding new clients and delivering a best in class service.
- You will be running a busy industrial temps desk • booking in high volumes of candidates for registration appointments and filling a large number of vacancies.
- You will be involved in working on midrange permanent commercial roles as well as high end executive searches.
- This will include being the main point of contact for your clients while juggling and prioritising a fast•paced workload.
- Working directly with the Managing Director you won’t have to worry about cold calling or generating new business. However, you will be responsible for growing further your existing accounts by delivering top class service.
- You will be responsible for the management of a junior member of the team to develop them into the next generation of recruiter.
- You will need to have gained a minimum of 4 years recruitment experience within a high street environment working ideally within industrial and commercial markets.
- You can successfully run a busy temps desk or have experience working in a high volume recruitment/resourcing position.
- This means you enjoy the buzz of a fast•paced recruitment office and aren’t fazed by targets and deadlines.
- You understand the importance of getting jobs filled while making sure that both your clients and candidates are happy with the service provided.
- Personality wise, you are full of ambition, determination, and great work ethic.
So why should you join us?
- Quite simply • you are ready to elevate your recruitment career and want to be part of an ambitious business.
- Of course, you also want to earn great money. With us, you’ll start on £30,000.00 base salaryand earn rewarding commission structure.
- We will guarantee your bonus and commissions from your current role for a period of 12 months.
On top of that, you’ll also enjoy:
- Perkbox subscription with free weekly coffee from Café Nero, free monthly cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance and hundreds of shopping and eating out discounts;
- Free parking and fresh fruit in the office;
- Weekly free breakfast catch ups on Fridays;
- Dress down days, fun team competitions and social team nights out.
So…are you ready for a game•changing recruitment opportunity?
Recruitment / Resourcing / Temporary Recruitment / Industrial Recruitment / Recruitment Consultant / Temporaries Consultant / Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Account Manager / Recruiter / Account Manager
Posted 5 days ago