Private Client Solicitor
£35000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
This Top 200 corporate law firm has an award-winning team with an excellent client base, and they're now looking to strengthen their team with the hire of a private client solicitor.
- Situated in the heart of the Leeds business district, this leading firm is keen to speak with senior, experienced and inspirational candidates with experience in private client and tax who are looking for the next challenge.
- Working closely with the other members of the team and colleagues across the firm in a collegiate and supportive environment, you can take a lead role in developing and delivering their private client advisory services. The opportunity is there for you to shape your own team and the services provided.
- The successful private client solicitor will need to be an experienced lawyer with at least 5 years' PQE.
You will also need to be TEP or CTA qualified with proven expertise in advising HNW individuals, families, business owners and family trusts.
- This is likely to mean that you have experience of advising family businesses with complex ownership structures, including UK and international assets held within corporate and trust structures. You will also be advising business owners and entrepreneurs in relation to succession, transactions and investment.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to advise in a clear, relevant, commercial and concise way on private wealth matters, including inheritance and capital gains taxes.
- You must be able to engage with clients and build relationships to act as their trusted adviser.
- If you have experience in advising clients in the HNW/UHNW private wealth sector and are looking for a leading role where you can work alongside a quality team of lawyers, then get in touch.
This Leeds-based firm can offer you high-quality work within a thriving practice, as part of a team that will work with you to grow the private wealth practice and support you in achieving your career aspirations.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits available.
- Please apply via the link.
- For further information, please contact Rachael Atherton.#########
Posted 35 days ago