Diss, Norfolk, England
£17k per year
QC Administrator - Permanent - Diss, Norfolk - £17,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a QC Administrator located near Diss, Norfolk.
- Assist the QA Manager with ad hoc projects
- Ensure all documentation is completed on time and accurately
- Use the QMS system
- Monitor and maintain training matrix
- Ensure procedures are carried out on time and all certificates are in place and up to date
- Inspect incoming goods and labelling
- Perform routine audits
- Collect samples for laboratory testing
- Supporting production team
- Assist in the office with customer requests
- Communicating with other departments and sharing information
- Understand the importance of HACCP and maintain the necessary standards
Key skills required:
- Competent with Microsoft suite
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of food safety (desirable)
This role is primarily office based, however time will also be spent in the factory environment. The role is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Due to the location of the client, own transport is essential - free parking on site.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call######### and ask for Donna Corbyn
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 17 days ago