£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits:.
Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant / Marketing Assistant
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Administrator to join my client based in Derby on a full time, permanent basis.
This new role will see you working alongside the Business Development Manager to deliver support for our network of installers across the UK.
The successful applicant will be assigned to the Business Development / Sales & Marketing department, however flexibility will be required to undertake other duties as and when required.
Senior Administrator duties will include:
• Taking calls from the installer network members and help them with any day to day issues
• Taking calls from homeowners with issues and finding the best course of action to resolve the issues
• Collating competitor analysis information in to a database from various sources (internet, trade magazines, social media)
• Distribute marketing assets to the network
• Follow up on leads distributed and obtain feedback for the management team
• Work closely with the Business Development Manager to devise sales strategies and implement them
• Help manage the Business Development Manager's diary including arranging customer visits, hotel stays etc
• Attend occasional customer visits with the Business Development Manager
• Help to run the companies social media campaigns working alongside the Business Development Manager and external agencies where applicable
• Engage and interact with our members on social media
• Help maintain the company's website information alongside the Business Development Manager and external agencies where applicable
• Send out regular communications to the network in various formats including social media and Mailchimp emails
• Keep the company's customer database up to date via regular contact with the members collating information and updating the relevant systems
• Producing sales reports with the Business Development Manager
• Follow up on tasks generated from the Business Development Manager's sales visits
• Attend regular sales meetings and have input in to the sales and marketing activity and strategy
Senior Administrator Essential Attributes:
• Minimum of 3 years previous administration experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
• Professional and presentable appearance
• All applicants must have a valid driving license and access to their own vehicle.
This is a full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00, offering a salary of £20,000-£25,000 dependent upon experience.
To find out more information, please apply online or telephone Kat Mallory on######### , thank you.
Posted 20 days ago