Senior Care Assistant - Bognor Regis | 9435 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Care Assistant
Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England
Up to £11 per hour
Senior Care Assistant based at Greenways, Bognor Regis.
Permanent - Full Time - 39 hours per week.
About the role
As a Senior Care Assistant at MHA you will lead and inspire a team of committed care assistants to provide the highest quality of care to our residents enabling them to live later life well. Duties will be varied and include supporting our residents with personal care needs and helping them to take part in a wide range of activities that support their health and wellbeing. In addition, you will administer medication and maintain clear and accurate records.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be passionate about caring for older people, have previous care experience and, as a minimum, hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in health and social care and be willing to complete level 3. In addition, you will have experience leading, coaching and motivating a team to deliver high quality care.
You will have a kind, warm and caring nature and be able to work well as part of a team but also use your own initiative. Patience, communication and listening skills are equally important. Maintaining accurate records, time management and prioritising tasks will also be strengths. So, if you have the ability to lead by example, form positive relationships and energise colleagues to deliver exceptional care then we'd love to hear from you.
For more information about the role please review the attached job description.
You will be joining an organisation with strong values, a highly supportive culture and a commitment to the safety and wellbeing of employees.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a lot more:
28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme which includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to a number of nationally recognised training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Family friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Free uniform and DBS check.
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
About the home
For more information about the home please visit here .
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...