Global Business Development Manager (Mining) - Eye | Zoek UK
Global Business Development Manager (Mining)
Permanent (Full time)
Global Business Development Manager (Mining) - Permanent - Full time - Salary Negotiable
Hales Group are proud to be working alongside a well-established manufacturer based in Eye, Suffolk. The successful candidate will be working with the Sales Director and will develop and implement the Company's sales strategy and ensure the profitable growth of sales within the mining industry.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- To liaise with Distributors, Purchasers and Specifiers and the Company's Projects and Engineering Department as required to ensure the correct specifications are obtained that represent the Customer's requirements.
- To carry out commercial negotiations under the supervision of the Sales Director and other members of the senior management team as directed, to secure orders that are commercially and contractually acceptable to the Company.
- To ensure that essential information required to make meaningful progress on proposals and the conversion of orders is made available to the Commercial Manager, Internal Sales, Projects
- Management and Engineering Departments
- To identify, develop, motivate and guide new Purchasers and Specifiers in the purchase of the Company's range of products.
- To support the Sales Director in the development and preparation of the yearly sales budget.
- To provide regular business feedback to the Sales Director on business performance levels, marketing activities, market and competitor updates, with updated short and medium term
development action plans.
- To lead the Company's presence at industry trade exhibitions and conferences with a willingness to make technical presentations to professional bodies and standards committees as and when is required.
- Assisting in the support of other territory sales and marketing activity as and when requested.
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your role.
Essential Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
- An in depth understanding of working through a sales distribution network.
- Strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal, communication, administrative and organisational skills.
- The ability to interpret technical enquiries and drawings to enable accurate and value-added proposals to be delivered.
- Degree or diploma in business administration, accountancy or commercial management or an advanced sales qualification such as a diploma in sales and marketing management from the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) or equivalent work experience gained at a senior commercial business development level.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call######### and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 16 days ago