Customer Support Executive Customer Service £23k
Up to £23000 per annum
This well established, multiaward winning company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic customer support executive to join their growing team based in Putney, South West London.
They are an online marketplace for transport with official eBay compatible status.
Millions of everyday consumers list goods they need to move on their site and then receive quotes from their base of over 100,000 transport companies who are already making similar trips. It keep trucks full of cargo, helping the environment and gives consumers a low price at the same time.
TV Dragon Peter Jones was so impressed by this business that he awarded its founder the title of BT Entrepreneur of the year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping existing customers via email and phone. Inbound calls only, no cold calling.
- Ensuring the customer support KPIs are met
- Replying to emails and answering phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Various adhoc duties
Who are they looking for?
- Hard worker
- Helpful in nature
- Youll be working in a really nice area of London leafy Putney, a stones throw from the Thames.
- 4 minute walk to the tube and 3 minute walk to the train.
- Casual dress code jeans and tshirt are the norm. No stuffy suits here!
- The culture is like that of a boutique startup but it benefits from having solid, successful foundations built up over 10 years with millions of customers so it wont feel like youre taking a risk.
- The founder and senior team are still hugely involved youll get to learn from them first hand.
- Plenty of room for career progression, both in terms of salary and job title.
- Regular team lunches & trips to the pub.
- Ping pong table!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Holiday: 24 days
Please apply with your CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 25 days ago