Our client is a long established food manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Production Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults
- Adjusting machine settings
- Helping the production line run smoothly
- Cleaning at the end of the day
To be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must have:
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiative
- Adhere to strict health and safety rules
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Due to the location of the client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Factory, Warehouse, Quality Control, Production Line, Operative, Packer.
Baxter Personnel, Pioneer Court, Darlington
Posted 2 days ago