Senior Insolvency Administrator
£28,000 to £35,000 + benefits + career progression
An experienced Insolvency Administrator is required in the Southampton office of this growing Restructuring Specialist.Role:
- Reporting to a Manager you will manage circa 30 cases of various size and complexity.
- Cases will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors' conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
Staff development is key for this practice; as well as ongoing internal training they will provide support for external training and qualifications.Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience of corporate insolvency.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
Posted 51 days ago