Full Stack Developer
Riverside Way, Leeds LS1 4BN, UK
up to £42,000 plus benefits
A job summary entered here will be visible on Agency jobs, Indeed, Adzuna and your social media pages.
Full Stack Developer - Innovation
Staying ahead of the curve and ensuring our customers can interact with us as a business is of utmost importance to us – our Innovations team are at the forefront of this.
We launched the Innovation Lab to work with disruptive technologies to build the delivery services of tomorrow.
*Combining creative minds with technical expertise to*utilise cutting edge technology and ultimately engage our customers at every touch point in their Hermes digital experience.
We use our creative flair to help solve existing business problems as well as challenge our business with a range of forward-thinking services that will change the delivery landscape.
As a team, we innovate and challenge the status quo, we are a team of thinkers and doers with a passion for creating change.
Robotics, digital assistants, voice interfaces, AI, IoT and connected car and even “mixed reality” is all within our disruptive toolkit to help shape the future.
We work in a learning culture where it's safe to fail-fast and use each hurdle as a chance to learn. As a key member of the team you will have the space and the opportunity to continually improve and explore the world’s most exciting tech.
The team are growing and we are looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer who will be instrumental in building and designing the next generation of applications.
The Developer will be given a great deal of autonomy and will be challenged with cutting edge projects that span all areas of development.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Rapid prototyping to get our concepts in the hands of real customers.
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols.
- Communication to the wider organisation and clients using a variety of methods including blogging and internal/external events as required, such as hackathons and technical workshops.
All About You
We’re looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic creative who is full of ideas and an eye for great customer centric design. A naturally inquisitive mind with bags of enthusiasm and a passion for emerging technologies.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least two years commercial development experience in Java / node.js.
- Experience in source control – GIT
- CI - experience with some sort of Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins/Concourse/TeamCity)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or Google Play (either your own or by companies you have worked for).
- AWS cloud service experience.
- A creative flair, capable of showcasing our ideas using digital media, videos, demos posters etc.
- Knowledge of native or hybrid app development in either:
- iOS SDK, design guidelines and best practices, and App Store submission rules.
- Android SDK, design guidelines and best practices.
Posted 7 days ago