SAP Finance Solutions Analyst
£35000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Finance Solutions Analyst
Our client requires a Finance Solutions Analyst to join their expanding IT practice, based at their offices in Surreyon a permanent engagement.
Required skills are;
- Experience with SAP ECC6 / S/4HANA FICO & Treasury
- Considerable Experience with ERP connected financial applications (Treasury, Indirect Tax, Financial Planning and Reporting) Quantum, FIS Integrity, Aptitude ALAE, Anaplan, Vertex, Sabrix
- 2 years team leadership or on delivery of project experience.
- MS Office & SharePoint
- Knowledge of Group Finance business processes (Accounting, Treasury, Financial Planning, P2P)
- 3 to 5 years practical experience in a 2nd or 3rd line technical support role
- Proven experience supporting ERPs and connected financial applications
- Internal & External Treasury: Treasury design, processes, change management and implementation, relevant SAP areas (e.g. FI, CM).
Salary£35,000 £60,000 depending on experience (plus benefits package)
- Location Surrey
Posted 94 days ago