Care Assistant - Wandsworth
London Borough of Wandsworth, London, UK
We need top quality Care Assistants / Carers to deliver care in client's homes across London.
We are currently recruiting Carers to join our expanding team, helping to deliver outstanding care and support in Wandsworth, London (areas include: Balham, Battersea, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield, Furzedown, Nine Elms, Putney, Putney Vale, Roehampton, Southfields, Streatham Park, Tooting, Wandsworth, Wimbledon Common).
Vida is a CQC Good rated agency, using assistive technology to enable Care Assistants to deliver better support for clients and improved communication for relatives.
Vida Carers will need to be confident at using technology, with a keen sense of duty and a focus on accurate reporting.
Care Assistants at all levels of experience will be considered, but we positively encourage applications from Carers who have previously worked in care.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Salary: from £9.50/hour + travel, with bank holiday pay enhancement and regular salary / performance reviews
- Clients with needs varying from personal to complex care in Wandsworth.
- Flexible schedule that works around you
- Advanced care training, personal and professional development and the chance to develop skills in specialist areas
- Full day training incorporating the Care Certificate and much more
- Paid DBS
- Sick pay and holiday pay
- NI and PAYE paid
- Pension options available after the probationary period
Requirements for Care Assistants / Carers
- Positive, can do attitude
- Empathy and compassion
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
- Own your own smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Work experience in elderly care
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Full UK driving licence
Posted 10 days ago