Part - Greenwich | Zoek UK
Part-time Drama Teacher -Year 11 only - Greenwich Sept 2020
Greenwich, London, UK
£130 - £230 per day + paid to scale
Contract (Part time)
Drama Teacher- Part-time - Greenwich September 2020 Start
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Drama Teacher for a large secondary school in Greenwich to start in September 2020.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The school is a mixed Secondary School located in Greenwich. The school has good behaviour and personal development and expect their young people to work hard, to show good manners and to make lasting contributions to their school and the wider community.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivational teacher of Drama, with a strong passion and expertise. Someone who can inspire students and contribute fully to a vibrant, close-knit and dynamic team.
DRAMA TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS:
- Location - Greenwich
- Position - Drama
- Type of work - Drama Teacher to year 11 only
- Contract or position start date - September
- Duration / Likely Duration - 3 terms until the end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date - July 2021 i
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - contact
- Full time/part-time - Full time 2 days a week
- Paid to scale - Inner London - MPS & UPS
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm,
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- /PGCE/ QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Minimum 1-year Art teaching experience in the UK
- Passionate about being a Business Studies Teacher and have a willingness to educate
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to work a minimum of 2 FULL days Monday - Friday
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 44 days ago