Technical and Commercial Manager Conveyors / Food Sector
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Original equipment manufacturing manager required for a wellestabilished manufacturer based in the Sittingbourne area. Our client manufacture a range of Material Handling Solutions, and supply a range of industries worldwide. The role will build upon the current relationships with its Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) clients in addition to identifying and building business with new OEMs within the companys geographic area (UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East). The role will build upon the current relationships with its Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) clients. 50/50 travel / office.
OEM Manager**Position Overview**
- Using up to date software and social media tool to communicate to ensure OEM Projects are maintained and completed.
- Working alongside colleagues and distributors to meet the companys goals
Build upon the current relationships with its Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) clients
identifying and building business with new OEMs within companys geographic area (UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East).
Sound management skills
- Growth and development with Integrators and robotic companies will also be a prime target within this role.
OEM Manager**Position Requirements**
- astute commercial understanding of OEM,s globally and nationally
- an engineering/technical background (ideally conveyors / robotics, etc)
competent and conversant with current software and social media tools
- Extensive travel and attendance of trade shows is expected to meet the future objectives within this sector. It is also envisaged that the role will encompass considerable time in the office coupled with some home working.
Spoken languages an attribute
- Competency in the total business process including (but not exclusively); NPD, Account management, P&L, strategy and local planning and working with third parties on joint projects.
- Understanding or experience in the Food Processing, Integration and Pharma sectors would be an attribute.
OEM Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Salary Circa £50,000£60,000
- Performance Bonus up to £8k
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 10 days ago