Rotational Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/LD Nurse)
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£27824.00 - £33153.00 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Rotational Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse) to work fulltime with a leading private healthcare provider in Burgess Hill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this role is £27,824 £33,153 per annum (+£5000 welcome bonus over 3 years).
During your time here, you will be able to spend 6 months in each of our wards, and at the end of your full rotation you will be able to decide which of our wards you would like to remain in. Whilst here you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the each of our Wards and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients. You will also be supported with Peer Review, Clinical Supervision, Mentorship and Appraisal, and will be expected to complete an appropriate competency development portfolio.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, £1000 after completing your 6 month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Relocation Allowance (please get in touch for more details)
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
- Free meals and parking on site whilst on duty
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 30 days ago