Cyber Security Consultant Risk
£45000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Cyber Security Consultant National £45,000£80,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant to join a leading Cyber Security consultancy.
This role is client facing, so the ideal candidate will be confident and enjoy developing a strong relationship between customers.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to undergo security checks and must have a valid driving license. Candidates can be based anywhere within the UK mainland but must be willing to travel.
- Leading Cyber Security consultancy with a wide range of wellknown clients
- An exciting variety of project work
- Training and certifications on offer
- Working on client site to engineer and develop their internal cyber security systems
- Work with client stakeholders, project managers, suppliers and engineering teams to understand specific concerns and requirements
- Ensure projects and documentation are delivered on time and within budget
- Have a keen understanding of the industry and keep up to date with current trends, threats, and technologies
- ISO27001 Audits
- Risk management and assessment
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following;
- ISO27001 Auditor
- ISACA Certified
The successful candidate will be earning c£80,000 dependant on experience and willing to travel. This is an urgent requirement, so for full details please contact Joel Hughes at Concept Resourcing.
For immediate consideration please send your most current CV
SC cleared jobs DV cleared jobs ISC2 ISACA ISO27001 Auditor Cyber Security Infosec Consultants Consultancy
Posted 34 days ago