Care Assistant - Ralston - £9ph
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£9 per hour
Home Carer - £9.00 per hour - Guaranteed Hours Contracts Available
Constance Care are new to the Ralston Area and we are looking to recruit now for opportunities that will start mid-end of February - early March - If this works for you - apply now.
Are you an experienced Home Carer, Support Worker, Personal Assistant or a caring, trustworthy individual who is willing to learn by completing in-house and SVQ Training?
Our clients are predominantly frail elderly, people with Dementia or age related illnesses. We also support Adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities. We support our clients by following each clients agreed person centred care plan, assisting them with washing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.
Set 2 week rolling rotas so you always know your working pattern
These positions are either Full Time or Part Time:
- Week 1 - 4 days on 3 days off
- Week 2 - 3days on - 4 days off
Full Time - working split-double shifts (between the hours of 7am-10.30pm - with appropriate gaps/rest breaks)
Part Time - working either, day shift 7am-2pm or back shift 3pm-10.30pm
If you have a genuine interest in helping people live a full and independent life and want to work for a care service that truly value their staff, apply now.
In return for your commitment to this rewarding yet challenging role, we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Set rotas in a 2-week rolling rota so you always know when you are working - giving you consistent hours and maintaining continuity of care for our clients.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Paid Shadow Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages, which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives - Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
To apply, please submit application now or call the Recruitment Team on######### for an immediate telephone interview.
* Driving Licence and access to a vehicle essential due to the travel involved whilst visiting clients in their own homes
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
Posted 36 days ago