Field Sales Executive
Blaydon-On-Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £21000 per annum + OTE £25k+ and Pension Contributions
My client is a manufacturing company that are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their growing team.
This is a full time permanent role with an immediate start.
Due to continued sales growth and expansion plans, they are now looking to add further energetic and ambitious individuals to our experienced fieldbased sales team. Were specifically looking for people who are:
- Confident, positive, and enjoy selling facetoface
- Enjoy a targetdriven, commercial sales role, with benefits to match
- A selfstarter, comfortable working towards targets and deadlines
- Are comfortable visiting customers in their home or businesses.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Performing inhome consultations from a list of provided appointments
- Offering the best product solution to suit the potential customers needs
- Measuring and surveying accurately (full training will be given)
- Upselling products to maximise order potential
- Planning time correctly in order to maximise your working day
- Completing paperwork, taking payments and handling cash where necessary.
The successful candidate
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Window blind industry experience is desirable but not essential (full training will be given)
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative, and thrive under pressure
- Must be exceptional in customer service, and able to build strong customer relationships
- Must be able to work with measurements and numbers
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when required
- Happy adhering to company policies and procedures
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- Must hold a full UK Driving licence.
The package The package is suitably incentivised towards high performance, and includes:
- Salary negotiable based on experience, but OTE £25k+
- Company vehicle and mobile phone for use during working hours
- Appropriate pension contributions
- Full product training will be provided, plus uniform and all tools (though this is not a role that requires fitting/trade/DIY skills).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 24 days ago