Design and Marketing Manager
At Catch22, we change lives on the frontline, and then change lives forever. As a charity and social business, we are proud of our reputation as a modern and progressive employer. Our 1,300 colleagues and 300 volunteers work at every stage of the social welfare cycle, supporting over 60,000 individuals from cradle to career. Our work spans education, social justice and rehabilitation, children's social care, family support, social action and getting people into work.
Are you a talented designer with creative flair and a passion for marketing?
We are looking for a creative, Design and Marketing Manager to join the Communications Team at Catch22.
You will be the in-house designer for Catch22, working across Catch22’s national footprint - from prison reform through to children in care, from apprenticeships and social action through to supporting our schools. You will be responsible for the implementation of all aspects of Catch22’s visual marketing activity including design, branding, photography, publications and multimedia; ensuring they are appropriate for the relevant audiences, while staying true to our brand and social business values.
You will also be responsible for designing and delivering internal and external visual marketing and communications assets, which will include:
- The creation of visual elements for applications to funders and commissioners
- Interpreting and visualising models of service delivery
- Designing corporate printed materials ie Impact Report or Strategic Plan
- Producing presentation materials including PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Designing campaign materials for use on and offline.
- Creating and managing of sub-brands including logos and brand guidelines
- Assisting with and/or developing animation and filmed material
- Providing design support and branding advice to Catch22 partner organisations and local services
Working with the wider Communications and Engagement Team, and reporting to Director of Communications and Engagement, you will collaborate with our operational and development teams to ensure that Catch22 is known about by those with the power and ability to change lives for our service users.
- Responsible for all aspects of Catch22’s visual identity and able to assist others in implementing it.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the production of Catch22’s visual and marketing materials; working with colleagues to identify requirements and manage the process from start to finish
- Continuously seeking to find new and innovative design solutions while staying true to Catch22’s brand identity
- Remain up-to-date with new and effective ways of visually communicating complex ideas and messages
- Identify, recruit and manage external service providers across a range of disciplines, eg film making, creative design, printing, distribution and photography
- Manage the Catch22 merchandise catalogue, and ensure there is always enough stock
- Support the Communications Team to be successful and to contribute to the wider success of Catch22.
- Work with colleagues across Catch22’s head office and operational directorates providing design support and advice.
For further details, **please see the job
To be successful as our Design and Marketing Manager you will need:
- A qualification (or equivalent experience) in design
- A history/portfolio of creative ideas from concept to delivery
- Experience in project delivery in a marketing context including the production of publications and digital campaigns
- High skills level in Adobe creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Project management, planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Experience of liaising with suppliers
- Ability to plan and deliver work to tight deadlines
- Ability to engage and influence people at all levels internally and external to the organisation
For further details, **please see the job
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- 28 days leave (plus bank holidays, rising to 33 with service)
- A flexible working culture
- Discounted shopping opportunities
- Bike to work scheme
We are looking to appoint to this role as quickly as possible and will close this job off to new applicants when we have enough suitable candidates to interview. We, therefore, encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.
Posted 12 days ago