City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
Asset / Loan Operations
- Review loan / bond / trade finance documentation from an operational and administrative perspective, focusing on settlement and closing processes, fee events and entitlements, interest reset processes, repayment schedules, margin ratchet triggers, cash sweeps and other life cycle events
- Based on such review, prepare a Deal Term sheet for approval by the Operations Director and distribution to our Administrators
- Liaise with Finance team regarding the timing of calling of LP capital, utilisation of Subscription Lines the intercompany funding arrangement and any FX hedging required
- Manage the operational process of closing, funding and booking of new investments. This includes creating a funds flow statement and time table for new investments.
- Liaise with the Deal team and internal Counsel with regard to the closing, including prefunding arrangements and obtaining confirmation of satisfaction/waiver of any applicable CPs ahead of funding
- Liaise with administrators for the execution of payment instructions.
- Liaise with Administrators to confirm correct settlement and booking of Investment and receipt of front end and other fees, including correct receipt by all parties of Agent bank notification of first interest period (rate, and next settlement date and amount)
- Coordinate with the Agent banks and the Administrator(s) regarding all scheduled life cycle events, such as interest resets, repayments etc
- Monitor the Loan Administration email box and other channels for other Agent bank notices and communications in particular for nonscheduled events such as prepayments, unscheduled fee payments and waiver requests.
- Management of Leverage facilities, including preparation of notices / reporting, maintenance of models and hypothetical tests / scenarios.
- Assist with the preparation of Loan Transfer Documentation
- Review of weekly cash and position reconciliations
- Assist with administrative aspects of set up of new fund structures, eg Bank account applications, set up of custody arrangements, incorporation capital
- Preparation of FATCA / CRS documentation including Withholding Statements for Fund entities
- Preparation and filing of tax exemption documentation, eg W8 / W9s, HMRC DTT Passport applications, Italian Tax Exemption forms
- Maintain fund profile / registrations worksheets
- Assist in compilation of fund reports for quarterly Board meetings
- A familiarity with loan documentation and transfer provisions is essential
- Computer skills: Excel, Word & Powerpoint essential
- Some experience of structured finance is desirable (CLOs / CDOs / TRS / Securitised Lending)
- Knowledge of private debt useful
- Understanding of payment processes and experience of working with Fund Administrators
- Experience with Blackmountain systems would be useful but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- University degree or equivalent (consider v strong A level results)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 47 days ago