Business Partner - HR
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Rare opportunity for a driven HR Business Partner to join a bespoke practice in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will handle a busy workload of HR and business development matters, whilst ensuring professional approach at all times. Part-time position (4 days a week) may be offered for the right candidate at this successful firm in Leamington Spa.
• Delivering support, guidance and coaching to line managers
• Supporting recruitment advisor
• Handling policies, procedures and initiatives
• Assisting in employees’ review
• Managing annual work experience and training contract recruitment processes
• Identifying training and development needs
• Assisting with talent and skills development programmes
• Conducting exit interviews
• Providing confidential advice and guidance service
• Advising line managers on PDR appraisal process
• Assisting with annual salary review, benchmarking and bonus processes
• Remuneration of all employees, coordination and review of benefit schemes
• Managing projects from inception to completion
• Office managers and professionals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR and business development matters
• Experience gained within a fast-paced legal or professional services environment
• Possessing CIPD qualifications is required
• Previous experience of working in a matrix organisation is advantageous
• Demonstrates technical expertise and up to date knowledge
• Ability to develop strong and effective working relationships
Our client is a leading firm with strong roots and ability to blend traditional values with modern practices to deliver full-service legal advice to clients across the UK. Recognising that their employees are their biggest asset, they have created a supportive and enjoyable working environment where staff are able to achieve their full potential. Committed to building long-term relationships with their clients, they go above and beyond to understand and deliver on their needs. Actively involved within their local communities, they support local charities and encourage their staff to get involved with voluntary work. We are now recruiting on behalf of this firm for a talented HR Business Partner to join its office in Leamington Spa.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Employer backed pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Healthcare scheme
• Life assurance
• Free on-site car parking
• Active social committee
Business Partner - HR
For further details of this HR Business Partner vacancy, please contact Karl on######### quoting reference KT05800161.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 27 days ago