Female PE Teacher
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£24859 - £40520 per annum
- Female PE Teacher
- Teaching up to GCSE
- Hemel Hempstead Based School
- 1118 Secondary School
- September 2019 start
- Fringe Pay Scale
We currently seeking to appoint a Qualified Female PE Teacher for a school based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire The department has state of the art facilities and has a myriad of extracurricular activities on offer. The ability to be able to offer netball, hockey and rounders would be an advantage.
This is a fulltime position teaching up to GCSE and the successful candidate will be responsible for all the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role.
We are currently working with a Secondary school in Hemel Hepstead, Hertfordshire, who are looking for a dedicated Female PE Teacher who is looking for a new challenge and has a flexible approach, to join a committed team. The post holder will need to be an experienced, confident and effective teacher who can deliver the subject at Key stage 3 and 4. We are looking for a Female PE teacher who relishes a challenge, who wants to try new ideas and who genuinely wants to contribute to the lives of young people with drive and passion.
- Evidence of good classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage behaviour both within the classroom and on the sports field
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling#########
Why TimePlan Education
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests
- We offer up to £250 in Love to shop vouchers, if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!).
Time Plan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Posted 21 days ago