Up to £8.35 per hour + Paid DBS, Training, Pension, Annual-Leave
Job Title: Support Worker
- Location: Thorrington, Essex
- Pay: £8.35 per hour
- Role Overview:
- Were looking for a female Support Worker to work with a man in his late twenties, who has moderate learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge.
- We aim to promote independence and support him to lead as fulfilling a life as possible; incorporating social based activities, accessing the community, attending college and empowering him to be more selfsufficient.
- He has fixed supporttimes of Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, but there may occasionally be changes to this schedule.
- You will need to hold a valid drivinglicence, plus have access to a car, as you will be required to take him to college in Colchester.
- We will provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays.
- Salary scale /progression if you want it.
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Retail rewards & savings.
- Long service awards.
- Refer a friend from £250£750.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team. So make a great career move today!
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 9 days ago