Registered Nurse (RN)
Dumfries & Galloway
Up to £13.53 per hour
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Pay: £13.53 per hour
About this role
We are currently looking for a handson Registered Nurses with genuine ability and aptitude in delivering care that enhances and assists the quality of life for the people that we support.
Abbey Gardens is a residential service which provides care and support to 32 people with mental illness and deteriorating health.
We have experience of supporting people with epilepsy, PEG feeding, dementia and a range of other needs. Our staff are highly skilled and provide 24 hour nursing care.
The team includes individuals who specialise in learning disability nursing, adult nursing and mental health nursing, giving a broad range of experience and knowledge.
You will need to be a qualified Nurse and should be skilled in planning clinical care and overseeing support staff. You will be experienced in delivering high quality clinical care focusing on a person centered approach. This role offers variety and the opportunity to work autonomously and progress you career.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- *Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 16 days ago