Graduate Software Developer in Test (Python)
£20000 to £27000 per annum
Graduate Software Developer in Test (Python) Whitstable £20-27k VR/02619J
Our client is a leading big data software solution provider. Based in Whitstable, Kent, they have an immediate opening for a Graduate Software Developer in Test to join their expanding test department on their ETL product range. Their ETL product offering provides customers a real-time view of their networks by ensuring the efficient load of billions of measurement counters every day.
They are a fast-growing organisation, looking for a person with a good degree who is seeking a challenging and rewarding career in software engineering within a testing context. The Software Developer in Test position is within in the test team, working in a collaborative environment developing test scripts and processes and executing test runs on the Automated Test Platform for the ETL product range. You will have an opportunity to see the tested products running on customer sites.
Company Benefits for the role of Graduate Software Developer in Test
- 25 days per year (excluding Bank Holidays)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 7 years of service
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers available on successful completion of probation
- Annual performance review
- Company social events
A working knowledge of the following skills/technologies is highly desirable.
- Attention to Detail
- Linux shell/scripting
Any of the following experience would be desirable:
- Agile / JIRA / Scrum / Kanban
- Red Hat/CentOS
- Mobile Networks (GSM, UMTS, CDMA or LTE)
- Unit testing and debugging
- SVN version control
- IDE based development (preferably PyCharm)
- Up to 2 years of commercial software development
Apply for the role of Graduate Software Developer in Test today!
Posted 40 days ago