Finance Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Robert Half is currently working on an exceptional permanent position for a qualified Finance Business Partner with management accounts based in South Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturer with operations across the globe. We are looking for a permanent FBP to join the team.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring business transactions are accounted for correctly and all financial impacts and implications are recognised
- SOX compliant
- Preparing the full forecast and budget process for different site locations and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Prepare accurate and on time management reports and monthly reporting
- Accurate and timely completion of CERs allocated
- Variance analysis and trends as a percentage of sales
- Be a key business partner and able to work with senior management team
- Examine all financial reports and data for discrepancies
- Assist with internal and external audits
We are looking to recruit a qualified finance business partner, preferably with 5 years post qualified experience.
- Confident in presenting financial information to business controllers, FD, MD and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in your approach
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with preferably 5 years post qualifying experience
- Commercially aware
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Knowledge of accounting systems and ERP experience
- Ambitious, switched on, commercially focused and a tenacious problem solver
The business work in the global manufacturing sector with multi billion turnover. The company operate across several locations worldwide with their main office here in the UK. Each location however does have its own finance set up.
Salary & Benefits
This is a permanent position with salary range £4246k. There is on site parking, great location with excellent transport links into Manchester.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 104 days ago