Software Developer in Test
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
Would you like to work for a Bluechip global specialist in energy management?
Are you an individuals driven with a desire to impact the world? Do you want to be part of mission to solve the global energy dilemma?
As a Software Developer you will be joining a global technology leader and a dynamic team where you will develop yourself and your career. As an individual you will bring a keen desire to face challenges and truly embrace modern technologies, both proprietary and open source, that can help with the development and testing of products based on networks of smart connected devices.
You will be part of an agile team supporting the testing effort and helping implement innovative test solutions for Cloud, mobile, and embedded systems and be comfortable working at the code level. This is a great opportunity to expand your professional expertise while creating real, customerfocused products that are released worldwide.
To be successful in this role you will need have strong C programming skills working within TDD environments. To start off with you will be sat with a team of tester heavily liaising with a software team. You will not be running test you will be solely building frameworks.
- Help design, develop, maintain and evolve our test automation framework based on leading proprietary and open source products that will integrate with our CI infrastructure and delivery pipeline
- Help ensure the automation framework supports: unit, component, integration and system testing
- Help extend the framework to include regression testing and introduce nonfunctional testing (e.g. performance, scalability, UI testing) to further improve product quality
- Collaborate with developers to ensure thorough unit, component and integration tests are conducted
- Champion process improvements to increase quality, reduce costs, and improve efficiency alongside supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives
- Participate in agile planning events including Scrums, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Collaborate closely with developers and Product Owners across teams to implement best practices for product quality.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with great benefits. Please get in touch ASAP to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 7 days ago