£12.00 - £15.50 per hour
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving Work, LGV 1, HGV 1, C+E Rugby >
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driver for regular long term driving work with our Rugby based client (CV21).
- As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
- Shuttling/ Shunting between Magna park and Rugby (may start of either site)
- 05.45am / 06.00am 17.45pm / 18.00pm Days
- 17.45pm / 18.00pm 05.45am / 06.00am Nights
- 12 hr shifts 7 day operation
- Easy work, no handball
- 2yrs experience preferred
- max 6pts for minor offences due to Insurance
- 3 hour induction required (Theory and Driving assessment) Paid
- 4 hour H&S / site induction Paid
- Pay Rates:
- The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 £12.00 £13.00 p/hour WeekdaysLGV1£14.50 p/hour SaturdayLGV1£15.50 p/hour Sunday
- Our client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email your current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Tamworth, Atherstone, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Lichfield, Measham, Swadlincote, Burton.
Posted 34 days ago