Workshop Technician / Assembly Technician
£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
- Are you an Assembly Technician, Workshop Technician, Wireman or Electromechanical Technician?
- Have you got experience assembling, repairing or fitting electro mechanical equipment following wiring diagrams or technical drawings?
SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING COMPANY: My client is a renowned designer, manufacturer and supplier of specialist power equipment with a customer base in more than 60 countries. Having experienced heavy growth, the company is looking to expand the assembly/workshop team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Due to expansion, my client is looking to recruit an Assembly Technician/ Electromechanical Technician. In this role you will be a key player in the manufacturing process. Responsibilities will include mechanical assembly of equipment, including metal cabinets and doors. You will also be required to do crimping and wiring of a variety of components.
- Wiring crimping, soldering
- Mechanical Assembly tapping and drilling (use of hand tools)
- Multimeter experience, testing voltage, current and resistance.
- Follow technical Drawings
- Production / manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- £18,000 £24,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in engineering recruitment. Well enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 27 days ago