Band 6 or 7 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist - North London
London, Greater London, England
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology to work with a well-established community team at a NHS trust based in Middlesex. This position is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation, and community experience to be considered for the role. Ideally candidates will have a full UK drivers license and access to a car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £19-29 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Have pervious experience in a similar role
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 12 days ago