Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist
£77913 - £107688 per annum
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Forensic Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a NHS hospital in Yorkshire on a 10 12 bedded ward and a newly opening 6 bedded unit. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is no on call commitment
- The salary on offer is in line with the NHS pay scale
- You will receive support from a specialty doctor
- Relocation costs can be supported
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Section 12 approval
- AC Status
- Specialist GMC registration in forensic psychiatry
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on######### or email ######### .
Athonas Psychiatry division is a marketleader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Posted 27 days ago