Waking Night Support Worker
Ashtead, Surrey, England
£4,048.20 - £4,212 per annum + benefits
WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
Salary: £8.65 - £8.90 per hour (pro rata) +benefits
Location: Hartsbrook, Ashtead, Surrey
Hours: 9 hours per week
Hartsbrook, Ashtead is a supported living service for 6 adults with learning disabilities As their Waking Night Support Worker duties will include supporting with settling the individuals ensuring they are comfortable during the night and checking on their general well-being, possibly administering medication during the night (full training is provided) and carrying out some domestic duties such as cleaning, washing and ironing.
No lone working is required as there will always be a sleep-in on duty if any assistance was required.
Previous experience is desirable but if you can demonstrate a desire to support vulnerable people and improve their daily lives, then we want to hear from you as full training is provided.
Shifts are on a rota basis over 7 days with every other weekend off. You will be working on a 2-1 basis helping us provide person centred care.
Hartsbrook, Ashtead is a supported living service for 6 adults with learning disabilities they are very independent some require assistance with walking aids but there is no hoisting or manual handling required. The individuals we support enjoy various activities including swimming, weekly discos, going on holiday and they even have their own TV channel that is made up of videos of them doing different activities.
We recognise that although this job is rewarding, it can also be challenging so we offer a comprehensive benefits package as follows:
- Competitive salaries that are reviewed annually
- 28 days annual leave per annum, (Inc. Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees). Increasing to 36 days with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme with SeeAbility matching individual contributions of up to 3%.
- Life assurance for all employees, with life cover at 2 x annual salary.
- A non-contractual sick pay scheme for all permanent employees, offering up to 12 weeks’ full
- Discounted mobile phone tariff with o2
- Referral bonus, recommend someone great to SeeAbility and if we employ them you could receive £600 thank you subject to tax and NI
- Please visit our website for more of our benefits
Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check (paid for by SeeAbility). We are a responsive employer and every application to be responded to.
Posted 10 days ago