Quality Manager & IQA up to 3 days per week
£33000 - £40000 per annum + Pro rata, mileage, benefits
Quality Manager & IQA up to 3 days per week Midlands and North West (Regional Role) £35,000 £40,000 pro rata / 40p per mile, pension, 28 days holiday, laptop, mobile phone
The Role: Quality Manager & IQA up to 3 days per week
* Having been successfully established for over 10 years, this training company has just become an apprenticeship provider and they need a quality professional to head up the training team to ensure standards are high. This is a great opportunity for someone who doesnt want to step into someone elses shoes but wants to create their own footprint.
* You will be responsible for the whole quality function. A consultant has implemented quality systems as part of the company gaining approval to deliver apprenticeships, someone is now needed to refine and develop those processes further and make a proper working quality document.
* Learners are currently spread around the Midlands and North West, but this is going to increase, so you must have a driving license, your own vehicle and be prepared to travel to meet with your team as part of their ongoing quality assessments.
* You will be based at home and can work 2 3 days or parttime hours are completely flexible to fit in with your personal life. There will be the opportunity at a later stage to increase your hours if you wish.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Quality Manager & IQA up to 3 days per week
* You will possess a formal IQA qualification and have worked either currently or previously as an IQA.
* You will have a working knowledge of the quality aspects of the New Standards.
* You will have previously prepared companies for Ofsted and know what Ofsteds expectations are, and be able to put strategies in place to ensure the relevant compliance is achieved.
* With your sound background within apprenticeships and quality, you will be conversant with the ESFA guidelines and be able to advise this company on what needs to be implemented to ensure guidelines are achieved.
* You will have a good track record of achieving timely completion and success rates through effective management and training.
The Employer: Quality Manager & IQA up to 3 days per week
* Established for over 10 years, this company has been a commercial training provider during this time. Their clients are global giants within the sector in which they operate and they have an enviable reputation of being a leading training specialist within this field. Their clients now wish to offer apprenticeships in order to make effective use of the levy and to facilitate this the company has become a training provider. Learners are now in place and training has begun with contracts in place to grow this over the next few months.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 10 days ago