Home Care Worker - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Home Care Worker
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£9 per hour (Pay by the shift & Guaranteed hours contracts)
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone's life?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care?
Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community?
If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers in Hull and the surrounding areas. Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
At Hales Care we offer:
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T & C's apply)
- Full and part time hours available
- Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays (Up to £10 per hour)
- Holiday pay
- FREE uniform and PPE
- A wide range of company benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discounts and car lease scheme (T&C's apply)
- A rewarding career in the local community
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £500 (T&C's apply)
- A structured career path and progression opportunities
- Paid on-going induction training
- Free ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, and for which you will be paid.
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw to win £1,000
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- With personal care
- Meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people's lives
- The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 34 days ago