Client Services Executive - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Client Services Executive - FinTech
£24k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Are you interested in client services graduate jobs in London? One of London's fastest-growing FinTech companies are on the hunt for a graduate Client Services Executive.
In this graduate Client Services job in London, you will be joining a fast growing financial technology startup who specialise in digital insurance. Founded in 2017, and backed by investors who supported Spotify, Monzo and more, they are disrupting the way we think about getting insured - envisioning a world where car insurance is possible in an entirely different way. You'd be joining a close-knit team that have worked at billion dollar FinTech firms such as Transferwise & Monzo, and larger insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
In this junior Client Services Executive job in London, you will be liaising directly and honestly with customers, developing a deep understanding of what customers really want. You will be ensuring that every interaction a client has with the platform is enjoyable, acting as the voice for customer centricity and a voice for automation. As the front-line voice and face of the company, you will be responsible for streamlining process to increase internal and external efficiency.
Please note: You must be prepared to work flexible hours, as in this role you will be required to work 3 weekend days per month.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising directly with customers to develop a deeper understanding of what international communities really want from a fairer, tech insurer
- Proactively spotting patterns in frustrations or hopes of customers and relaying feedback to the team
- Helping the company become more efficient by streamlining processes and introducing new technology
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Ensuring the team are consistently customer-focused and fixated on building the best digital insurer in the world!
- A or above from a top university
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for startups and technology
- Adventurous and want to grow with a fast-paced company
- Experience living in a foreign country would be a plus!
- Someone with a solutions-based approach to problems
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £24,000
- Opportunities to work from home
- Monthly socials and team outings
- 32 days holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme & health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friday all-hands with snacks
- Training opportunities and support
Looking for client services roles and want to join a leading business in FinTech industry? If you're interested in the environment and you want to kick-start your client services career, apply for this Client Services Executive entry-level job in London today!
Discover more FinTech Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Posted 34 days ago