Little Downham, Stretham, Stretham, Wicken, Willburton, Aldreth, Littleport, Cambridge, Mepal, Chatteris
£33k - 39k per year + 20 Day Holidays + Bank Holidays + Company Pension
£33,000 to £39,000 + 20 Day Holidays + Bank Holidays + Company Pension
Monday to Friday, 40 Hours a week.
Maintenance Engineer position available within an established manufacturer who are rapidly expanding and growing. The company are willing to train and develop the right candidate.
The Maintenance Engineer will suit a mechanically biased engineer who has electrical skills, you can come from ANY manufacturing background. You must hold an engineering qualification ideally on the mechanical side and ex - forces will be considered. Candidates working within a packaging/bottling/labelling background are encouraged to apply.
The role will primarily involve following a PPM schedule with preventative maintenance required at times. On the mechanical side you will be working predominately on hydraulics, with some on conveyor systems required. Electrically you will be working on fault finding three phase equipment. There will be installation work when required within the role and occasionally general maintenance work on the site may be needed. The correct candidate will also have to undertake scheduling work when required. The correct candidate will also be the sole maintenance engineer on site, with plans in the future to bring in an apprentice, this role will turn into a team leader vacancy.
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance of manufacturing machinery
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Sole maintenance engineer on site
- Monday to Friday - days based, 40 hours a week
- Maintenance Engineer with strong mechanical skills
- Must have experience working within a manufacturing environment ideally packaging/bottling/labelling
- Comfortable leading a team in the future
Posted 7 days ago