Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £90000 per annum
If you are a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor who understands that the legal market is evolving, and aspire to innovative ways of working, then we encourage you to keep reading.
One of our longstanding clients based in Manchester have instructed us on a unique opportunity, for which they require a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor. This role offers you an unorthodox approach to the legal sector, by providing you with the flexibility to develop by going down different pathways than the traditional routes. The firm has a proven history of organic growth and success which sets them apart. Therefore, joining this firm would suit a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor who is tired of the traditional way of working.
As a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor with this firm, you can expect to handle a range of commercial property work. From acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property to property portfolio management. Due to the nature of the role, the firm would anticipate that you possess the following experience:
- Experience in advising on commercial land acquisition, sales, funding, development, letting and landlord
- Grant, renewal and transfer of commercial leases
- Dealing with applications for consent to assignment
- Underletting or alterations to premises
- Options, conditional contracts and preemption agreements
- Promotion agreements
- Property aspects of corporate asset and share sales and acquisitions
- Secured lending transactions, including in respect of site development
- Site assembly and sale of completed units
- Accordingly, the firm recognises that you will be assuming a lot of responsibility. Therefore, in return for you hard work, they offer a competitive salary package, excellent flexibility and alternative routes of progression.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to join a caring firm that does not conform to the traditional legal hierarchy. If you are looking for a firm that will help you to become better at what you do then please do get in touch with Amy Haycocks on#########
Alternatively, if this is not quite the right role, we have plenty of Commercial Litigation opportunities here at Sacco Mann. Furthermore, if you know of anyone who would enjoy this role, we offer a rewards scheme for any successful recommendation so please do not hesitate to call our Private Practice team.
Posted 5 days ago