Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Lexcel accredited practice seeks Residential Conveyancing Lawyer in Devon.
We are now actively seeking a pro-active and ambitious lawyer for our client’s CQS accredited team in Barnstaple. Managing a varied caseload of freehold and leasehold residential property matters from instruction to post completion, the successful lawyer will ensure high levels of client care.
• Sales and purchases
• New builds
• Transfers of equity
• Help to buy
• Shared ownership transactions
• Matrimonial related conveyancing matters
• Liaising with other property professionals
• A solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of two years’ PQE
• Technically proficient in both freehold and leasehold residential property
• Possess outstanding communication and client care skills
• Able to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines
• Strives for high standards in their work
A highly regarded, Lexcel accredited practice with multiple offices based in the South West, our client blends traditional values with an innovative approach, to deliver a comprehensive range of services to individuals and business both locally and nationally. Creating a supportive and enjoyable working environment, where staff are able to realise their true potential through personal development and training, they are able to attract some of the best legal talent. With numerous accreditations, a loyal client base and an active presence in their local communities, they are well placed to continue on an upward trajectory. Owing to sustained success, this firm requires a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer for its office in Barnstaple
Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Lawyer vacancy, please contact Charlotte on######### quoting reference C05633081.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 53 days ago