Office Coordinator Permanent
£18000 - £20000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Coordinator to join a growing family business who specialise in supplying quality ceramic products to a mixture business worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved across all areas of the business covering finance, marketing, customer service, administration, stock control and events. Our client offers a warm and friendly environment with the chance to be creative with new ideas, engage with a range of customers, overseas travel to European Trade Events and the opportunity to develop and progress becoming an integral part of a growing organisation.
- As the Office Coordinator you will be working closely with the external Accountant covering opening trade accounts, raising invoices, profit and loss balance sheets, payments and various other finance duties as required
- Liaising with a mixture of business clients for continuous supply of products along with bespoke and one off specialist projects
- As the Office Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising with clients via phone, social media platforms and email regarding product enquiries, checking stock availability and processing sales orders.
- Building solid relationships with Asian supplier network placing orders and raising purchase orders
- As the Office Coordinator you will be meeting and greeting clients in the showroom, fact finding on their needs, discussing product ranges that are best suited to individual clients, building good solid relationships in the hope of securing new sales and repeat business.
- Responsible for social media activities including writing engaging content and creating visual media for a variety of blogs and campaigns
- Along with this you will take a hands on approach and support other areas of the business to meet customer demands such as assisting with goods in and dispatch
- As the Office Coordinator you will also getting involved with some aspects of HR, traditional marketing and process improvement projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make the role their own
- Would consider a Graduate in business administration/ business management/Business & Finance
- Would consider candidates with similar experience in sales administration, sales order processing,
- A knowledge/understanding of P&L balance sheets is essential
- Must be computer literate especially with Word, Outlook and advanced Excel skills including formulas, vlook ups and pivot tables
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work on own initiative
Hours: Monday Friday 9am 5pm (with some flexibility) 1 in four Saturday mornings 9am1pm
Salary: £18,000 £20,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Posted 27 days ago